Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Invoking Tears


 Joy, Sadness, Forgiveness, Relief, Grief

I promise not to blog every day or even weekly.  Today was an extremely painful day of reflection invoked by circumstance.  The stronghold of the enemy danced upon my heart, leaving me to ask the question...WHY?   That being said, this post is meant for someone out there.

Some people are simply unable to cry.  Instead, there exists watermarks upon their hearts that invoke emotion brought upon by experiences.  The catharsis of cleansing through tearful expression just does not happen.  For others, weeping is as intuitive as laughter.  It does not necessarily accomplish its purpose for them but it is a subconscious response to circumstances triggering the response to cry. 

The TRUE topic on my heart is NOT this posting.  The content I am convicted to share is not for the faint at heart nor the young who may be following along with me in my posts.  For that reason, I am rebuking my conviction and sharing the alternative.  I simply made the choice not to "share that story." 

Know this, LOSS is TRAGIC and FINAL, particularly when young people are involved.  Falling into the darkness of a lost self is the most treacherous of seasons.  Research confirms, when one lives in physical darkness for days (such as lost in a cave), they go crazy.  Why then, would we think that the darkness in our hearts and mind would not lead us down the same path if we cannot see the light of a new season?

PROACTIVELY PURSUING HIM NOW....Building TRUST, STRENGTH and TRUTH in the WORD NOW ... prepares us to bring forth the mental image upon our hearts and the comforting words to our ears that MAY BE the ONLY directions out of the pit of self we can find when we are at the mercy of the enemy who is prepared to take us down.

Declare the Redeeming Power of Christ and believe in His deliverance, even at the moment of decision.

(Isaiah 43:1-3)   And the Lord said...
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment from the heart with the understanding that we are all a work in progress.